This assembly is suited for up to 150% increase in torque capacity. Provides quick but smooth engagement and extended life. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up. The 2600 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with segmented Ceramic facings, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.
– Alignment Tool Included: Yes, if applicable
– Disc Material: Segmented Ceramic
– Disc Style: Sprung Hub
– Flywheel Included: No
– Pilot Bearing Included: No
– Throwout Bearing Included: No
– Torque Capacity: Up to 150% increase at the wheels, depending on application
– Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
– Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
– Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
– Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
Competition Clutch is one of the leading performance clutch companies headquartered in Conyers, Georgia. The company credits its success and fast growth to its continuous focus on innovation and the ability to supply only the highest quality products available in the industry. Founded in 2003, the brand designs and manufactures various clutch kits and flywheels for both street driven and full race applications. All clutch components the company offers are made from top-grade materials to ensure exceptional wear resistance as well as provide unbeatable boosts in horsepower and torque capacity. At Competition Clutch, they proudly state that their prominent products are used in some of the fastest race cars in the country, including the most recognised icon vehicles.