SUPRALINK – #TS2JZ+
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU
The Link G4+ SupraLink TS2JZ+ PlugIn fits the Toyota Supra 2JZ non VVT. The ECU is a direct fit in the factory location.
Installation of Link’s Toyota Supra TS2JZ+ ECU is a breeze – no alteration of the factory wiring loom is required. A built-in connector provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported – see Features for any exceptions.
Manual transmissions only, automatic transmissions not supported.
MAP Sensor not included.
G4+ PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features – antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with “windowing”