This is a £250 non-refundable deposit towards an engine conversion. This money pays for a consultation from our team of specialists with years of experience. Within this consultation we will require as much information as possible about:
- The overall condition of the vehicle.
- The engine you wish to convert to.
- Any additional parts that need to be converted such as the gearbox.
- Any additional modifications that you would like carried out at the same time.
- A list of any parts which you will be supplying.
- An approximate budget which you are working with.
- Any timescale requirements you may have inorder to check our availability.
- The intended end result / purpose of the vehicle (Track/Street/Show/Drift Etc.)
We ask all prospective conversion customers to pay this fee due to the time required researching and pricing up jobs as large as engine conversions, this deposit allows us to concentrate on customers who are serious about having the work carried out. Should you choose to proceed with the work then this deposit is deducted from your final bill however if you choose not to have the work done then unfortunately this money cannot be returned due to the time spent getting pricing together.
We are unable to provide pricing for conversions without spending time on each individual job as many factors including the current market for used engines and the overall condition of the vehicle can cause the price to fluctuate massively.
Please note that due to the volume of engine conversion requests we receive it may take some time to get a final answer for you. We try to get through these requests as fast as possible while still working on any conversions we have in the garage.